The basics of boudoir start with boudoir FAQ, and at Simply Lush we’re an open book!
After careful research, testing, and analysis, the sexy scientists of The Simply Lush Brain Trust put together a Boudoir FAQ that’s sure to satisfy.
Read on to discover why boudoir is for every woman…
This also includes a 20 image 8x8 linen cover book, accompanied by a crystal USB drive with selected album images and a print release. You have the option to apply album credit to upgrade at photo reveal appointment, and most clients do.
At your photo reveal appointment, you have the option to apply album credit to album upgrade, and most clients do. During this reveal, you can also purchase additional items such as an upgraded albums, additional album images, wall art, finee art prints, and/or digital files.
20% down as a non-refundable retainer fee to reserve your time slot for the photo shoot experience and the remaining 80% is due at the time of your session (or broken into installments).
Our packages are thoughtfully customized based on our clients most frequent purchases as well as the high demand and limited availability. Be sure to contact us to get a full list of our package and a la carte pricing menu to see what product offerings are available at your photo reveal appointment.
The remaining 80% is due at the time of your session (or broken into installments).
Contact us for more information.
Many women ask about the retouching of stretch marks. While we firmly believe that your stretch marks are a part of your story and beautiful, we do also understand many women’s aversion to their own. Our standard skin smoothing process will fade the appearance of stretch marks, but please be sure to request more or less at your photo shoot appointment if you have a different preference. Our post-processing techniques are more focused on color balancing, skin perfecting, sharpening, and contrast etc., rather than body morphing.
Absolutely no significant other is allowed in the shooting room unless it's a couples session.