The Simply Lush
Portrait Experience

$2,500 + tax

WHAT’S INCLUDED?

The Simply Lush Portrait Experience includes: Your welcome + preparation guide, professional makeup application, individual lash application, professional dry hair styling, the boudoir shoot, standard retouching, pose and expression coaching, client closet access, wardrobe selection assistance, and concludes with a private photo reveal/ordering appointment approximately two weeks after your session!

This experience also includes a 20 image 8×8 linen cover book, accompanied by a crystal USB drive with selected album images and a print release. You have the option to apply album credit to upgrade at photo reveal appointment, and most clients do.
$3,200 a la carte value for $2,500 + tax

PAYMENT POLICY:

20% down as a non-refundable retainer to reserve your time slot for the photo shoot experience. The remaining 80% is due at the time of your session or can be split into installments:

4 PAYMENTS OF $530
6 PAYMENTS OF $355
8 PAYMENTS OF $270

Payments are accepted via cash, check, debit, credit, PayPal, and PayPal Credit (look into this option for 6 month financing!) Time slots cannot be reserved without the 20% retainer fee.

 

PURCHASE SESSION (FULL PAYMENT)

PURCHase session (20% down + 80% balance)

PURCHASE SESSION (20% down + INSTALLMENTS)

 

Our packages are thoughtfully customized based on our clients most frequent purchases as well as the high demand and limited availability.

 

Be sure to contact us to get a full list of our collections and a la carte pricing menu to see what product offerings are available at your photo reveal appointment.

 

Shoots are scheduled on Mondays, Tuesdays, some Fridays, and some Saturdays on a first come, first serve basis.

Want more information? We got you covered. Check out our weekly blog and FAQs!